Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephen..


Today is my nephew"s (Stephen)b-day.
this is him with his brother"s Aj & Bobby jordan.& their
wonderful PawPaw (mydaddy).

I cant believe he is 21 today
I remember the day he was born.
Not that i'm old !!!(just got good memory LOL)
I was 9 when he came along, he belongs to my oldest
sister Renee ..he was the first grandchild born in this
family..
Stephen I want you to know I love you with all my heart I
pray for you,, & I've always been proud for people to know
you my nephew,, I hope you have a great day,,
!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!
Thank you LORD for putting him in our family,,
you could have gave him to some other family,,

1 comment:

Nina in Portugal said...

Happy Birthday Stephen!

I love the way family is so important to you!