Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More pictures,

If you read my post last week ,You know this is my
oldest sister Nay Nay(Rene'e).
I did her pictures a few weeks ago, & thought I would show you some of my favorites.



just for fun :) :), It was so HOT!!

sHE LOVES HER aUNT nAY nAY!!
And NaY Nay LoVeS hEr :D
aND SOME MORE OF kEN & mAEmAE :D
**************************************








I know I have been so far behind on keeping up with blogging,But school is almost about to start at this house ,so maybe I can get back on track with everything!!
Im also sorry for not keeping up with all of you to much, so sorry forgive me PLEASE!!
You can also find me on face book now ,I set it up for my picture work,
Love you all & Happy Hump Day ! bloggers:)

4 comments:

Amrita said...

very pretty pictures Becka

Tracy said...

Great pictures! I love to take pictures. Everyone says I hide behind the camera-so true! because I hatre my own picture to be taken.

Traci Michele said...

LOVE! My favorite one is the 3rd one from the bottom!

What photo editing program do you use?

Deborah Ann said...

AWESOME pictures! LOVE that black & white (with a little color) of Nay Nay.

My childhood friend's name was Renee, and we called her 'Nay Nay.'