Tuesday, February 2, 2010

B-days & Winter Classic

I am still working on the video,
So I decided to post the things we did this weekend,
First , on Friday night We celebrated my step daughters
14th B-day,boo hoo boo hoo :( sniff sniff,,
Her b-day is not till this sunday, but she will not be our house then,So we went ahead & celebrated early, Happy Birthday Baby,,,

Is'nt she a Doll :) :)
She is enjoying her cake & icecream,,,

She had been wanting some rubber boots,
And as you can see she was very happy she got some
:) :0 :)


She is crazy !!! lol
Then on sat, We went with my daddy (as we do every year)
to the winter classic,(a big coon hunting convention)
Its something we enjoy, but the most important its that time I look foward to with my daddy,
It takes about 2 or so hours to get there, but its worth it,


The kids trying to keep Graceland happy,
Cheyenne & her pawpaw, yes my baby is a coon hunter & loves her pawpaw,

(last years picture of them two)
Cheyenne Jordan & Emily taking a break from all the walking


After we ate lunch,headed home,
I try to get a picture each year of the group that goes,This years group was 8 of daddys grandkids(counting aj's girlfriend),my brother Cody,Me & Jim.
some more did go, but had already left before I took this picture.
We are so BLESSED to have this man as our daddy & pawpaw,

Last years group picture.



I also want to say happy b-day to my nephew Dustin who turned 16 today,
Aunt Becka loves you very much,
And also to my friend Karen who turned 31 today, love you girl,
(Sorry I did forget to upload a picture of them)
it must be my bed time,, nt nt ya'll

8 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Wow..you can really tell how much Cheyenne has grown in the last year!!

Graceland is a cutie!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Happy Birthdays all around!

I love the first photo...looks like Graceland is kept comfy and safe :o)

And what a great visit with your dad... I agree Cheyenne surely had grown from the last year's picture!

Blessings & Aloha!
(Thankyou for stopping by! So fun to find your comments)

Deborah Ann said...

What great memories you're making for your family. I can't wait to see the video!

Freddae' said...

Swing by...I have an award for you.

Freddae'
http://coffeegodandme.blogspot.com

Sande said...

Love it when family get together in a big way. I've had a big break blogging to. Hoping I can gear myself up soon to get back into it too.

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Hi Becka! I stopped by from Freddae's blog when she mentioned you in her recent awards post & I am so glad I did! Blessed by my visit here this morning! I am now following your blog & look forward to getting to know you better. Blessings to you & yours...
Joyfully,
Wylie

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What wonderful memories....Love your blog

Amrita said...

Your daughter is so pretty. Love the cute puppy too